Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Maybe a Test of Faith


As it came about I later thought maybe this is a test of my Faith, like Job.... There seem to be so many defaults with Mom's Estate.... But I'm trying to look at everything as maybe this is what was in store .. Maybe it's a test I thought of my faith not to wish ill things to anyone and not take it for granted anything. To accept the things the way they come.. I also think that writing a Trust and Will don't mean much on some notes.. So make sure you know all before your love one passes away.....

I keep trying to keep in mind this Scripture from Jehovah.. Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand...It's a wonderful Scripture... 

I must trust in my Heavenly Father through everything at all times.. 
Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment