Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Keep Seeking Jehovah...


I really like this ... there is no other like Jehovah God.. Our Heavenly Creator... who created each of us and everything upon this earth... The one who gave his only Begotten Son Jesus Christ for us to Give Us a opportunity to Live Life Ever Lasting on Earth as it was originally intented..

I believe we owe Jehovah our life just for that.. I watched a movie last week called God's Son it was very touching..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIzZ6kYe4Rk   this is a link for Youtube.com...

I spent on July 4 5 and 6 th . at a Jehovah Witness convention It was the most wonderful days spent  ever hearing God's word and sharing ... It gave me much inspiration indeed.. The theme of it was Keep Seeking Jehovah .. I hope to start spending more time on this blog with Mama's passing I have been consumed..
Happy Saturday with love Janice
Remember, Keep Seeking Jehovah and you will find peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment