Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Mentally tired

        Today i seemed to be hanging on by a thread a thread of his word...  In my mind it passes 
   through   
                     Isaiah 41:10.
              So do not fear, for I am with you;
          do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
       I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
These words have kept me here, know that he is and so is his son who gave his life for mine
Who did it for the sake of me to receive forgiveness for my sins...
I'm tired today for my mind went through a stressful day yesterday with my daughter..  And I didn't sleep well at all...  But I fell as if I have a ton of bricks sitting on me and I can't even lift them off..
       Where do I turn who do I talk to no one there is no one for everyone is so not trust worthy no one is a real friend ...  Only he is God. Jehovah and our Lord and King Jesus Christ...  I believe in them because I'm still here No matter how difficult my life is I have to have faith and belief that he is with me to the end...   

No comments:

Post a Comment