Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, November 8, 2015

My thoughts...

My perspective on life is definitely changing as I continue my journey walking with Jehovah I'm learning a great deal of things..   And strange enough I'm seeing things in a different manner,  And I realize how much the world is in turmoil.  After the meeting today I went home had a small issue and decided to pack a bag and leave.  So since my car wasn't working that meant to take the bus and see everything going on outside and boy what a site..   If people can't see what's happening out there it's true most of the world is blind..  Homeless drug addicts the streets just looked so different it's like all over the place.  People on the bus are rude and arrogant.  young children so disrespectful..   The trip was like WOW... Which made me think I'am ever so grateful to know Jehovah and his people.  As you walk away from the world you see the things and you notice when someone swears to much how they act their in general attitude.  then you say to yourself is that how I was am I improving myself?  There are so many things that make sense now.  Why Jehovah says what he does.  Today our Talk was about communication.  within our families and Jehovah.  How we need to communicate with our children and not just tell them because I said so.  It's more better to explain to them and help them understand why.  To help them develop and better attitude and respect.  We need to respect them as a human being just as we want to be respected.

In Ecclesiastes 3: 1-

There is an appointed time for everything,A time for every activity under the heavens:  A time for birth and a time to die;A time to plant and a time to uproot what was planted;  A time to kill and a time to heal;A time to tear down and a time to build up;  A time to weep and a time to laugh;A time to wail and a time to dance;*  A time to throw stones away and a time to gather stones together;A time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;  A time to search and a time to give up as lost;A time to keep and a time to throw away;  A time to rip apart+ and a time to sew together;A time to be silent+ and a time to speak;+  A time to love and a time to hate;+A time for war and a time for peace.
I thought these scriptures in Ecclesiastes were amazing.  The message I got today was to communicate with your children and explain so they understand.  Teach them the proper ways give them the opportunity for life everlasting.  Learn and teach how to communicate with Jehovah.  Teach them and yourself how the bible on a daily use can be beneficial for all in your every day life.  Principals are important.  Jehovah God's Principals.  If you feel for any reason at anytime that at the moment you can't pray to Jehovah for instants if you have sin and don't feel Jehovah's approachable at the moment.  The book of Psalms are prayers so you can read those to help you Life is a precious gift given to us by our creator.  We owe him so much including our lives as he gave his only begotten sons as to make things right for us.  Have a blessed evening my friendswith love 


2 comments:

  1. When I woke up this morning these verses were on my heart, a time for this and a time for that. I believe I was meant to read your posts today. They have been a blessing to me.

    I can relate to what you said about looking around and seeing so much turmoil. I try not to look... Years ago I lived in a big city. I took the bus lots of places. I don't know what it is about cities, but they seem to draw everyone who is down and out. There was a woman who sometimes waited for the bus at the same stop as me. She was in her own world and would talk, shout, yell at people who no one else could see. She often said things about God, that He had rejected her. She would not respond to regular interactions or someone speaking to her, only to those voices others couldn't hear. I would pray, silently, and stand some distance away. I knew what she needed, but I couldn't give it to her. (Or could I have? Or did I, by praying?) I do wonder what happened to her. She was far from the only person like that in that area. It was like a city of troubled souls. I myself was troubled in many ways, but it became a place of healing for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, Im so very glad that you have come. O now feel that it is time to share and give and take from each. This world is in much confusion and we need to relate to each other. Prayer is a powerful thing and I truly believe that with all my heart and soul. So your pray for this dear soul was all you could give her. And most would have not done that. The bible says in Gods commandments Mark 12:31 love thy neighbor as thy self. So you did that by praying for her soul. Thank you I'm so glad your here it means so much with love Janice

      Delete